Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

26 Weeks


How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure since the appointment last week.
Maternity clothes: Still wearing them.
Stretch marks? I hope not.
Sleep: I miss it.
Best moment this week: Being close to the third trimester.
Movement: She's been keeping still for the most part. Still moving here and there are night and in the morning. I wish she would move more.
Food cravings: Nothing particular comes to mind.
Gender: Still a girl, as far as we know - I will be scheduling a 3D/4D ultrasound soon to confirm.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Still stretching. Flattening out.
What I miss: My ankles
What I am looking forward to: That 3D/4D ultrasound that I still need to schedule.
Weekly Wisdom: Conduct research in order to make informed choices about your birth experience.
Milestones: Less than 100 days to go!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails