Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 20, 2011

Rockin' the Bump


It's been nearly two years since I had little Mungee.  I thought it would be fun to look back on the belly pictures that I insisted be taken weekly.  Don't worry, I won't post them all.

4 weeks, the day of my positive pregnancy test
Already rocking maternity jeans at 12 weeks
16 weeks - I think the belly popped
21 weeks and a new haircut
33 weeks and my ankles have started to merge with my calves
40 weeks - last belly shot before Mungee was born at 40 weeks, 6 days

I hope that by this time next year, I've got a new set of bump pictures to show off ... just need to get hubby on board with this plan!

This post is linked to Rockin' the Bump 
with Shell at Things I Can't Say

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails