Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I got my dreams shattered at the $ Tree

I was excited to discover we have several $ Trees in town, including one that's on my way home from work. I decided to stop before going to the grocery store and wandered around until I finally asked where the pee sticks were. They keep them at the front counter.

Still all is well ... until I go to pay and the clerk tells me they only accept Mastercard DEBIT,Visa or Amex. I have a Mastercard CREDIT card ... several actually. I have one Visa checkcard for which I have no idea of the pin number and about 40 cents change if that.

I left empty handed.

This, coupled with the auction for pee sticks on eBay that I did not win, seems like a sign that I should not test this cycle.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails