Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 22, 2009

15W5D Update

I can feel that my uterus has grown and is moving up slowly into my abdominal cavity. It's pushing everything else up and gives me a big bloat that makes it look like I'm a lot further along than I really am. We have our BIG ULTRASOUND scheduled for March 11th!

Your growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces. She's busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although her eyelids are still fused shut, she can sense light. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but she is forming taste buds.




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails