Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 29, 2011

2nd Birthday Party - Gabba style!

We hosted Mungee's 2nd birthday party last weekend (or was it the weekend before last?  Time is moving too fast these days!)

Mungee's absolute favorite babysitter TV show is Yo Gabba Gabba.  I thought it was only fitting to have a Gabba themed party.

The biggest expenses were the bounce house rental and pizza.  I downloaded most of the paper decorations from the NickJr. website and Mungee's Pa printed them at his office.


Brobee watermelon (carved and decorated by my talented mother)



The cake (baked and decorated by my talented mother-yes, she reads this)
Plex lantern
I tried to make this look like the Yo Gabba Gabba! sign.  I said "tried".
Birthday banner
Foofa lantern

 
The leaning tower of pizza


4 kiddos looking at the camera.  Not even Photoshopped!
Happy Birthday to you!

Inspecting presents
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails