Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 15, 2011

Conversations with a Toddler

Scene: Preparing lunch.  I asked Mungee if she wanted soup for lunch.  She said "hot!"  I said "I'll make it hot for you, but not too hot".  She replied "warm".

Scene: Mungee needs to get dressed.  Me or DH: "What do you want to wear today?"  Mungee: "Something cute!"

Scene: Me or DH: "Mungee, go show the baby in the mirror how cute you look".  Mungee, as she runs to the mirror, "I gonna say 'Awww'"

Scene: Mungee is by the bookshelf in her "number 2" pose.  She finishes and exclaims "Oh my goodness!  Biiiiiiig doo doo!"

Scene: The cat is trying to get through the cat door to the laundry room.  Mungee sits down next to her and says "How ya doin, Luna?"  (I've also heard her say "What's up, Luna?)

Scene: Mungee is having one of her daily conversations with the baby in the mirror.  "Dat my arm.  Dat my bawoon.  Dat my toys.  Dat my Violet.  Dat my ABCD.  Dat my dirt.  I see you later, I gotta go to work.  Bye bye."

Scene: Mungee is playing while I'm working.  I hear her say "I givin a ride to the bawoon! ... Hold on tight!" 

Scene: Mungee's Pa and I are listening to her over the monitor.  She sneezes.  Then says "Ewwwwww!  Booger!"

Scene: Mungee is laying on the changing table as I'm changing her diaper.  She says "What happened?"  I reply, "I'm changing your stinky doo doo."  She says "P-U! P-U! Ewwwwww!"

What's the funniest thing you've heard come out of your toddler's mouth?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails