Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 1, 2009

16W5D Update

Uterus is still moving up. It has definitely helped to create my "baby bump". The bump is smaller in the morning, but gets bigger throughout the day. I really haven't had any problems with constipation (:::keeps fingers crossed!:::)

I'm still not sure if I have felt the baby move. Our big ultrasound is in 10 days! I cannot believe it's almost here. I have been worried because we didn't have a boy name picked out, but the other day, I thought of a first name and told DH and he likes it. So we have names whether it's a boy or girl and for that, I am relieved.

In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of his scalp has begun, though his locks aren't recognizable yet. He's even started growing toenails. His heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day .

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails