Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Our 3D/4D Ultrasound

On Friday, May 29th (my birthday), we had an elective 3D/4D ultrasound done.

We seem to have an uncooperative child :( Apparently her head is already down and in my pelvic cavity so she didn't give us many shots of her face. She kept turning her head away and putting her hand in front, like "Please, no more pictures".

Luckily we get to go back again next Friday! They didn't even collect any money from me today.

I am 29W3D but measuing 30W4D according to the length of her thighbone. She's already estimated at 3 lbs, 3 oz and 15 inches. The U/S tech estimated my due date to be 8-3-09 with a 7.5 pound baby! She said the baby could be around that weight anywhere between 7-31 to 8-8. After that she said add half a pound for every three days! So if I go all the way to 8-11, I could have an 8 pound baby.

As you can see, I am still saying "she". I swear the "gender shot" looked like boy parts to me, but the tech called it "a little hamburger" and promised that she is a girl. DH hates the "hamburger" reference.


She has hair. I thought she would since the Old Wive's Tale of heartburn dictates they will be born with hair. She "yelled" at us a lot because we were poking her trying to get her to show her face.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails