Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

35 Week Update



How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I gained two pounds since the last appt. I'm up 33 pounds total-ish.
Maternity clothes: The pants I wore yesterday made me feel like I was in a vice grip. I may be wearing elastic waist bottoms for the remainder of my pregnancy!
Stretch marks? I still haven't seen any, but that doesn't mean I won't get them.
Sleep: I've been waking up with a headache ... I think it has to do with twisting my neck in my sleep.
Best moment this week: TBD
Movement: She's gyrating toward the exit.
Food cravings: None really. DH bought some sunflower seeds the other day and I have been eating a lot of those.
Gender: Still a girl!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks are increasing in frequency. Nothing timeable or consistent though.
Belly Button in or out? Popped.
What I miss: Being able to go more than 15 minutes between bathroom breaks!
What I am looking forward to: Family and friends baby shower this Sunday!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't slack off on preparing for a natural birth!
Milestones: Baby weighs at least 5 pounds plus. Her further development consists of putting on weight (about an ounce a day) and growing lots of brain cells!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails