Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

36 Week Update



How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 3 pounds from last week. I asked why and the midwife directed me to look at my feet. Apparently the weight gain is from fluid retention.
Stretch marks? I still haven't seen any, but that doesn't mean I won't get them.
Sleep: It seems like I'm up about every three hours.
Best moment this week: The changing table has been put together! GBS test was negative!
Movement: She hit my sciatic nerve a few times today. Wow, that hurt!
Food cravings: None really.
Gender: Still a girl!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks are increasing in frequency. Nothing timeable or consistent though.
Belly Button in or out? Popped. Very weird looking.
What I miss: Beer. Have I mentioned this before? My ankle bones.
What I am looking forward to: Getting the rest of the things we need, interviewing pediatricians, finishing packing my hospital bag.
Weekly Wisdom: Put up your feet when they look like snausages!
Milestones: Baby is shedding her "fur".

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails