Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

39 Week Update



How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: As of Friday, 8/7, I gained three pounds since last week. It all seems to be water-weight from fluid retention. If I go by what I think I started at, then I have gained 40 pounds! If I go by what the doctor's office says I started at, I have gained 35 pounds. Either way, it's the upper end of the recommended gain ... oops!
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: If I make myself stay up late, I am likely to sleep better.
Best moment this week: Finding out that I've made some progress - I'm now 2, almost 3 centimeters dilated! The little one is estimated to be at 7.5 pounds!
Movement: She's running out of room!
Food cravings: Spinach and artichoke dip (I'll be making it on Wednesday). Pancakes.
Gender: Still a girl!
Labor Signs: Some BH contractions. Maybe ... ?
Belly Button in or out? Still looks like a Cheerio.
What I miss: Cooler weather!
What I am looking forward to: Meeting our baby!
Weekly Wisdom: Do not try to do yard-work or you will fall in the grass like I just did!
Milestones: TBD
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails