Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

40 Week Update




How far along? 40 weeks and no baby in sight!
Total weight gain/loss: As of Thursday afternoon, up ANOTHER 3 pounds since last week. The swelling has got to stop at some point.
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: I'm up almost every hour on the hour.
Best moment this week: Getting closer to meeting our baby.
Movement: It feels like she's wiggling down.
Food cravings: Oatmeal raisin cookies. Chocolate.
Gender: Still a girl!
Labor Signs: It's personal.
Belly Button in or out? Still looks like a Cheerio.
What I miss: My feet and wearing normal shoes.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting our baby!
Weekly Wisdom: Remember that an estimated due date is just that - an estimate!
Milestones: Going past my due date. I didn't think I would :(
Related Posts with Thumbnails