Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

On Saturday, October 23, we headed to a local pumpkin "patch".  I can't believe how grown up Mungee looks now in comparison to this time last year.

Ooooh, look at all the pumpkins!
However will I choose just one?
This one, I choose this one!
These are my pumpkins!  Back off!
Mama, I do not exist solely for your amusement.
Horsey, horsey!
I don't know these people ...

It's unfortunate that Mungee is sticking out her bottom lip like a bulldog in all of the pictures.  She's teething in a major way, with her bottom molars and lateral incisors making their debut all at the same time.  

I'll be posting Mungee's 14 month letter soon.  And by soon, I mean eventually.  And by eventually, I mean I might be doing a combo 14-15 month letter.

Happy Halloween!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails