Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

24 Weeks



How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: More than 15 pounds because that's what it was 2 weeks ago. I don't have a scale at home.
Maternity clothes: Pants are not falling off as much as they were when I thought I needed to wear them at 12 weeks :)
Stretch marks? No (:::keeps fingers crossed:::)
Sleep: Still trying not to sleep on my back, but it's difficult
Best moment this week: When DH feels her kick.
Movement: Mostly at night, but I feel kicks from time to time throughout the day - same as two weeks ago
Food cravings: Salad, enchiladas
Gender: Still a girl, as far as we know
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In, but stretching
What I miss: Beer
What I am looking forward to: Seeing my belly "roll" when she moves.
Weekly Wisdom: Despite what the "must have" registry checklists say, you do not need to register for a potty seat.
Milestones: Reaching the 24 week "viability" mark.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails