Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

21W1D Update

Dear Mungee,

You are now approximately 10.5 inches long from crown to feet - about the length of a carrot! Your eyebrows and eyelids are now present. Your blood circulation is completely functional and your umbilical cord system continues to grow and thicken as blood travels with considerable force through the body to nurture you. The placenta is now almost equal in size to you. Your fetal digestive system is functioning and you can swallow amniotic fluid. Your taste buds are being formed this week.

I have noticed that my wedding band is getting tighter so I must have some swelling in my fingers. I definitely need to get my belly button ring taken out soon. My belly button is stretching wider. I do not think it will pop out.

It is so hard to sleep through the night. I am concerned about sleeping on my back since I am not supposed to, but that's the most comfortable way for me to sleep. I am up several times throughout the night. It can be hard to fall back asleep when your daddy is snoring. He says that I have started to snore, but I am not sure that I believe him.

I am feeling you move more during the day now. I bet I will be seeing your kicks from the outside soon!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails