Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 9, 2009

22 Week Update


How far along? 22 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 15 pounds (gahh!) It was suggested I switch from whole milk to 2% ... or even skim.
Maternity clothes: Yes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still trying not to sleep on my back, but it's difficult
Best moment this week: Midwife measured fundal height for the first time and I'm on track
Movement: Mostly at night, but I feel kicks from time to time throughout the day
Food cravings: Egg salad, egg and cheese on bagel, egg rolls ...
Gender: Still a girl, as far as we know
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Caesar salad
What I am looking forward to: Glucose tolerance screening (kidding, sort of)
Weekly Wisdom: Control your hormones, don't let them control you.
Milestones: Probably the fundal height measurement ... exciting, I know!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails