Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 8, 2009

31 Week Update

This belly picture was technically taken at 30W6D because DH has to leave extra early for work Tuesday morning and won't be able to take the picture on our usual day.


How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: No weight gained since last appt 2 weeks ago :)
Maternity clothes: Still wearing them.
Stretch marks? None yet!
Sleep: I'm finding ways to get more comfortable.
Best moment this week: My Nestie Bookclub Baby Shower!
Movement: Why does she think it's funny to kick me in the ribs?
Food cravings: None really.
Gender: Still a girl!
Labor Signs: Sporadic Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out? Flat, but if I stretch my stomach a certain way, I can get it to stick out. It's kind of creepy.
What I miss: Caesar Salad (again).
What I am looking forward to: Reviewing my birth preferences with the midwife.
Weekly Wisdom: It is empowering to educate yourself about your birth choices.
Milestones: DH finally took a belly shot! Picture below :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails