Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

34 Week Update


How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Approx. 31 pounds to date (Only 1 pound gained in 4 weeks!)
Maternity clothes: Shirts still fit, but I could use a couple new pairs of shorts
Stretch marks? I still haven't seen any, but that doesn't mean I won't get them
Sleep: Surprisingly, sleeping on my left side has actually become somewhat comfortable
Best moment this week: We took the hospital tour and preregistered last night.
Movement: Very strong!
Food cravings: Sporadic. I wanted a Sprite the other day. Last night we had Thai food, though there wasn't a very strong craving that drove us to eating it.
Gender: Still a girl!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks are increasing in frequency. Nothing timeable or consistent though.
Belly Button in or out? Starting to pop out!
What I miss: We miss our beloved Liger!
What I am looking forward to: Eating a Caesar salad after this little one is born! My baby shower at work :)
Weekly Wisdom: Ice packs feel gooooood on swollen ankles!
Milestones: Baby's lungs are almost fully developed!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails