Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

33 Week Update


How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Between 26-31 pounds depending on my starting weight.

Maternity clothes: I need to do a load of laundry so I'll have something to wear.
Stretch marks? I have not seen any yet (knock on wood!)
Sleep: I'll take what I can get!
Best moment this week: This was a very sad week for us as we lost our beloved cat, The Liger, on Wednesday.

Movement: Random gyrations throughout the day.
Food cravings: Nothing really comes to mind.
Gender: Still a girl!
Labor Signs: Very random BH contractions. I had one last Friday, but I can't recall any other than that.
Belly Button in or out? Flat, stretched, weird looking.
What I miss: The feeling of a good night's sleep.
What I am looking forward to: Finishing painting the nursery and putting together the crib.
Weekly Wisdom: If I am tired, I should take a nap.
Milestones: The average baby is the weight of a pineapple this week.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails