Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

32 Week Update


32W1D

How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Approx. 30 pounds to date.
Maternity clothes: I need some new pants and shorts. Several of the ones I have now are tight.
Stretch marks? I think they are scheduled to arrive soon.
Sleep: Sucks.
Best moment this week: We found out that our baby's due date is our regular sushi chef's birthday. I guess that must be why I'm craving sushi so much!
Movement: Her head butts up against my bladder. How fun do you think that is?
Food cravings: I am in need of sushi.
Gender: Still a girl!
Labor Signs: None that I am aware of.
Belly Button in or out? Flat, stretched, weird looking.
What I miss: Shopping for cute non-maternity summer clothes.
What I am looking forward to: Moving forward with my Hypnobabies home study courses.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't overdo it!
Milestones: The baby's skin has accumulated enough fat that she is no longer see through!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails