Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mobility

Today I went to a birthday party for my old college roommate's daughter, who turned one.  The birthday girl was napping when I got there, so I asked her mom, B, if she was walking yet.  She said O had been walking since 8 months old.  Um, what?  Mungee is 8 months and one week old and she still can't even get up on her knees or army crawl.  There was another baby there who is three weeks younger than Mungee who was crawling all over the place and pulling up to standing.  I know I should be thankful Mungee is not on the move yet, because once she is, there's no turning back.  I've read that crawling isn't even considered a milestone, so I ought not to worry, but I can't help but wonder if she's behind.

When did your little one become mobile?  Was he or she sitting across the room from you one moment, and you blinked and the next moment they were climbing up your leg?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails