Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 17, 2010

B.Y.O.B. D-Listed Blog Party 2010

Welcome to Mungee and Me!  I'm very excited to be participating in the Bring Your Own Blog D-Listed Blog Party, hosted by D-Listed Mom Blogs.

MMButton

I'm Mungee's Ma. I get sidetracked a lot.  Mungee's Pa and I made the decision that I would stay home with Mungee for her first year.  I thought I would become all domesticated during this time ... learn how to sew, have a hot dinner waiting for Mungee's Pa every night when he got home from work ... on what planet was I living?

If you like to see pictures of bare pregnant bellies, you will find almost 40 weeks worth of mine throughout the blog.  

Mungee doesn't like to take naps so I'm always really antsy when I blog because she could wake up at any moment - in fact, she just did.  That's why I have a stack of papers next to my laptop with half-baked blog post ideas that I never get to type up.  Unfortunately most of my ideas come to me when I'm showering and have nowhere to write them down.  If this happens to you too and you've found a solution to it, please kindly share your mojo.

Thanks for coming by!  I'd love to visit your blog too, so please let me know you were here.  And let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know about me.  I'm terrible at describing myself.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails