Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Hump Day!

I'm thrilled to have so many new friends joining Mungee and Me.  I started the blog to chronicle my TTC journey and pregnancy, to keep track of Mungee's milestones and just share my thoughts in general about life as a mommy.  

It's so good to connect with those who are experiencing the journey of motherhood as well, whether they are in the same place as me or are a seasoned pro.  It helps me tremendously to know that I'm not alone, not the only one who feels elated, exhausted, guilty, giddy, worried and wishful.

Please let me know you stopped by.  And please leave a link for your blog.  Sometimes the links don't show up in your comment profile or Google Friend Connect and I can't find you (picture me with a sad face).

Hope to see you again soon!

Stop by here too:


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails