Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm in the Running for "Not Mom of the Year"!

Last week I entered this post in the Not Mom of the Year contest hosted by Life Without Pink and The Mommyologist.  I was completely shocked today to find out that I was chosen as one of ten finalists!

If you could do this Not Mom of the Year a big favor and go vote for me here, I would greatly appreciate it.  Mungee would too ... she's at my feet whining for me to pick her up, but I told her she has to wait until Mommy is finished begging for votes buying her birthday presents online.

Need further proof that I would display the trophy with pride?  I give my baby coffee.




You can vote once daily through Friday, July 23, 2010. Do it. I'll know if you don't.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails