Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

5W1D

It honestly feels like a million years ago that I saw those two beautiful lines show up on the pregnancy test! It still doesn't feel real. My breasts are huge and sore, and I can see bright blue veins. How much I pee really depends on how much water I drink. I'm very gassy and bloated. Sometimes I look at my profile and I think, "Wow, am I showing already?!", but I realize it's probably just bloat. My sense of smell is still very heightened. I really haven't had any morning sickness yet. I don't know what to think about that. I should be happy that I don't have m/s, but at the same time, I think if I did have it, it would make my pregnancy feel more real. About two nights ago, I did start to feel dizzy when I was laying down and then sat up. It passed pretty quickly. Most nights, I've been going to bed a little early, though I stayed up until around 10:30 last night.

So how is the baby developing this week:
Your baby now resembles a teeny tadpole (about the size of an orange seed) as his heart starts to form; you may even be able to see it beating on an early ultrasound. The circulatory system is the first to be operational and the neural tube, which will eventually become your baby's brain and spinal cord, is under construction as well.




The little "appleseed"

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails