Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Morning sickness, constipation and food aversions

I thought I was going to be lucky and avoid morning sickness, but it struck at 6 weeks exactly. I also am pooping less frequently and I don't like a lot of the foods that normally bring me great joy and pleasure. Actually writing about food is making me nauseous so I'm going to stop.

Kind of funny, but tonight we went out to dinner and I got Arroz con Pollo (and didn't eat the pollo). On top of the rice was a bed of peas. Being that this week little Mungee is the size of a sweet pea, I gently picked off every single one of the peas and would not eat them. DH thinks I am crazy, but he thought I was crazy before I was pregnant so not much has changed there :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails