Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

POAS - Take Two!

Yesterday I decided that if my temperature went up this morning, I would take the one other HPT that was lurking in the bathroom. Well, I had a huge temperature jump! I got up and peed in a cup, then dipped the internet cheapie stick in the pee. The light in the bathroom was dim, so I couldn't tell if anything showed up at first, then I thought I saw the faintest hint of a line! I moved the test into better lighting and sure enough, there were TWO LINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started shaking, I just could not believe it. 
DH was still asleep. I got the digital camera and took way too many pictures of my pee-stick. Then I went back to the bedroom and got in bed. I couldn't stay in bed, so I got up again and took more pee-stick pictures. Then I went back in the bedroom and DH eventually got up. I got back in bed with him and was very happy and he said, "What are you so happy about?" And I said "Nothing ... I don't know ..." Then he asked if I fed the cats and cleaned the litter. I said "I fed the cats, but I won't be able to clean the litter." DH said "Why not?" I said "I don't know ..." and he said "Are you pregnant?" And I said "I don't know ..." (singsong voice)

Next I asked DH to get up and come into the office where I had the HPT sitting on his desk. I asked him to close his eyes and then I showed it to him and he said "What's that?", "What's that mean?" And I said, "There's two lines there - You did it!"


I am going to go to the Dollar Tree again tonight (with cash that I need to scrounge up, because we don't have any in the house) and buy more tests. I'll need to call the doctor to schedule an appointment to confirm.

I just cannot believe this is happening. It is so surreal.

I am 4 weeks according to my LMP, but technically 2 weeks according to my ovulation date. My due date based on LMP is 8/12/09, but based on ovulation, it's 8/11/09.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails